Aug 24, 2014

Carspotting Through a Lens...

Hey ya'll, how's it going? Haven't posted any car stuff in a while on this blog (whole different story with the carvideos, check 'em out HERE) so I had an idea, that since I'm not on Instagram (yeah that's right) but I often snap a photo or two of the SUPERCARS and/or MUSCLE CARS that I spot, with these pics I'd show (some) of the coolest cars of recent months that I've come across...

Sound any good? Well anyways, here goes...

Oakley Design Lamborghini Aventador LP760-2. This beauty was sitting on ADV.1 wheels, in Monaco.

1971 Dodge Challenger Convertible 472 HEMI. This classic muscle car beauty sounded fastastic! Video coming up soon...

Ferrari 458 Italia w/ a few Mansory carbon parts. Spotted in Cannes.

Supercharged Corvette C5 w/ NOS
Got to ride shotgun in this LOUD beast, loved it! Check out the VIDEO (click here)

GOLD CHROME AC Schnitzer BMW X6M Falcon


Camera I use for photos is the brilliant Sony NEX-5N with a few E-Mount lenses, I mostly shoot with a SEL35F18 and SEL1855 (sometimes I have to snap a photo in a hurry, I use my videocam, the Sony PJ780, like with this Charger pic below)



STUNNING 1969 Dodge Charger R/T, think there's an atom bomb under the hood...
Video coming soon!

McLaren P1, spotted in Geneva during the Motor Show.
Video can be found HERE.

Check out the latest SUPERCAR / MUSCLE CAR videos here:

Highly customized 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback w/ a HUGE 7.5-liter 460 cubic inch Big-Block V8,
one of my favorites from this years 'Helsinki Cruising Night' events.
Listen to that V8 sound HERE!

Carbon/Chrome Bugatti Veyron 16.4, Mercedes-Benz Mansory G-Couture, Lumma CLR R Range Rover; a little bit of high dollar tuning for ya... 

BMW Z8, in Monaco

Two Mopar legends; 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 Magnum & Dodge Super Bee 440 Six Pack

Orange everything! Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 & Range Rover

1996 Dodge Viper GTS, it's awesome! Spotted in Finland.

 Fab Design Mercedes SLS AMG, sounds pretty mean! Video coming soon...


So there you have it folks, but remember these pictures and cars are just the tip of the iceberg, there's a lot more photos where these came from, but mostly there's a lot of videos and carspotting material of cars just like these on the JAMBOOLIO YOUTUBE CHANNEL, so I hope you'll head over there and be sure to SUBSCRIBE (it's free you know!) so you'll not miss any of the upcoming videos, thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment