Feb 6, 2014

Supercars, Muscle Cars... The Beginning

Hey y'all!
Thought I'd finally start this blog project I've been meaning to put together a long time...

So you may know the name Jamboolio from Youtube, most likely if you're into car videos, or should I say automotive videos.
Same sort of content will be on this blog, I mean yeah videos for sure, but besides the videocamera, I always carry with me my Sony NEX-5N camera for capturing some cool photos of all the cool cars I come across. So anyways, videos, photos and all sorts of content about Supercars, Muscle Cars, car events etc. will eventually find it's way into this blog.
Hope you'll enjoy, hence the year 2014 will be Jamboolio's craziest automotive year so far, that's a promise!!!

For now, I'll leave you with a few shots from last year, which hopefully tell you the variety of cars that will be featured in this blog...


Ferrari F12Berlinetta

Dodge Challenger

BMW 328i F30 M Performance

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Roadster 722 S

Buick Grand National 3.8 SFI Turbo

Lamborghini Reventón


No comments:

Post a Comment